***** Moon Magick ~ Crystal Infused Soy Candles
(12 oz or Tea Light Set)
By Virgo Organics
Artistry & Nature Combined
Hand Crafted Artisan Soy Crystal Infused MOON MAGICK Candles ~ Made with Love & light.
✨ From start to finish, our crystal candles are amazing to watch burn. It reminds me of looking down into the ocean water, but instead of seashells, you'll see beautiful crystals sparkling in the melt pool. When the candle is extinguished and the wax cools, the crystals "hide" until you light it again.. like a secret waiting for you for next time. 🤍🌙
✨ Special Keepsakes!
When your candle is done burning, you can carefully remove the crystals with tweezers (or a small spoon). Rinse your crystal's off in warm water to remove the wax.
~ 100% Soy Wax & Lead Free Wicks & Ethically Sourced Crystals
~ Organic Essential Oils & Phthalate Free Fragrances
(You choose the scent!)
~ Comes in a 12 oz Glass Jar (3" diameter, 4" tall)
~ Burn Time is Approx 108 hours!
~ 3 Raw Clear Quartz Crystal Points, Tumbled Clear Quartz chips, Eco Glitter, plus a Silver Moon is included in each candle.
The clear quartz points are perfect for wire wrapping afterwards if you want to reuse and wear your crystals! Crystals can also be used for many other reasons, such as for display, to meditate with, or for spellwork.
New! 🌜 We now offer a four pack of Moon Magick Babies!! (aka tea lights 😉). Each set includes four tea light candles, each with eco glitter, three mini clear quartz points, silver moon charms, plus a mystery tumbled stone or clear quartz point (approx. 1"). Burn time for each tealight candle is approximately 4-6 hours.
🕯️ Important Candle Burning Information:
* When you light your candle for the first time, allow it to burn for 2-3 hours. This will create an optimum melt pool, and it's the melt pool that allows the wick to throw the candles fragrance. This will also lengthen the life of your candle and use as much of the wax as possible. Wax has a memory, so you want to burn your candle so the melted wax spreads all the way out to the edge of your container. That way, when you burn your candle the next time, it will remember to melt all the way out to the sides.
* Always trim the wick to 1/4" prior to lighting. If you notice any smoking or flickering while burning your candle (or black marks on the sides of the jar), this means the wick needs to be trimmed. Snuff the candle out, allow the wax to fully harden, and trim the wick down to 1/4".
* Do not allow wick trimmings to accumulate in wax pool.
* Do not burn your candle unattended, near anything that can catch fire, children, or pets.
* Do not burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
* Discontinue use when 1/4 of the wax is left.
* If a crystal migrates too close to the wick causing the candle to not burn properly, use tweezers, a wooden stick, or a spoon to remove the crystal. Rinse in warm water to remove the wax.
~~~~~WHY CHOOSE VIRGO ORGANICS~~~~~
Virgo Organics uses ONLY certified organic herbs & oils, so not only will you be receiving the finest quality ingredients possible, you'll be making an investment towards a healthier YOU.
Quick Turnaround Time
FREE Sample(s) Included With Every Shipment
Certified Organic Ingredients
Top Quality & Fresh Ingredients
Many Vegan Products
Made In a Clean Environment
Sterilized Equipment and Bottling
Extra Care and Attention To Detail
🌿 Looking for more candles, crystals, herbal remedies, organic goodies, and more! Visit our shop by clicking the link below!
Thank you! Love & Light 🤍
Copyright 2021 Virgo Organics and Alexandra Pollett Photography All Rights Reserved.
3-6 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Virgo Organics skin care and herbal products contain organic ingredients and should be stored in a cool, dry environment & away from direct sunlight until ready to use. We also advise that you use your product by the expiration date located on your product's packaging ad/or as directed on the product listing.
Absolutely! We can definitely help out with custom/personalized orders. Virgo Organics is stocked full of WONDERFUL products that would be fitting for weddings, birthdays, business events, anniversaries or any other special occasion. Since we make all labels and products in house, we can work together to ensure you receive the perfect gift for your special day & REALLY make it a memorable one as well. Contact me to work out the details. 🌻
Yes, some of our products are available for wholesale. Please contact me to further discuss the matter. Thank you!
Yes! 🌿 All of our herbal infusions are done in-house. ALL ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE AND NON-GMO. That's why our products are like no others. The time and care that goes into EACH and every product is extremely important to us! We hope you enjoy! :)
COST: We understand that shipping charges can be somewhat of a hassle but we do our best to be as fair as possible with the going rates that we are provided with.
TURNAROUND TIME: It generally takes us 4-6 days for processing. If for any reason we predict a longer wait, we will contact you right away.
***May 2020 update:
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, orders are taking longer to process. Thank you for your patience! ❤️
• The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it. For soap saver trays and pouches, please visit our shop.
• Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
Yes we do. PLEASE contact me if you have ANY questions or need a certain product made without certain ingredients & I will do my best to accommodate you.
Here is a list of oils & butters used by Virgo Organics that may fall under the peanut or tree nut allergy list:
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Aragon Oil
- Mango Butter
- Kukum Butter
Absolutely! I myself have Celiac Disease and fully understand the importance of a gluten free lifestyle. So whether you just have a sensitivity to gluten or you have Celiac Disease, you'll be safe buying Virgo Organics.
No, it's much more than just a food allergy. People who have a gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, should avoid gluten in ALL products, this includes your skin care, make up, hair care and personal care products.
If you or anyone you know has Celiac Disease or a Gluten allergy, please refrain from using ANY product that contains gluten.
Yes we do! We realize that it is economically wise to purchase bars in bulk. For that reason, we offer 10% off for 10 - 50 bars, for larger quantities please contact us. Please use code BULKSOAP10 at checkout. Be advised that only one promo code can be used at a time.
Mar 26, 2023
Mar 13, 2023
Candles burn evenly and smell very nice! Thank you for the extra soap sample!
Mar 5, 2023
Jan 1, 2023
Dec 26, 2022