*****Coconut Cream Soap Bars
By Virgo Organics
Artistry & Nature Combined
🤍 Organic Oils
🌿 Soy Free
🤍 Sulfate Free
🌿 Parabens Free
🤍 Soft, Healthy Skin
🌿 For All Ages
🤍 A Natural Coconut Scent
🌿 For Face & Body
🤍 Large Sized Bar..Will Last & Last
Our soap makes skin happy!
Made with all organic oils, these naturally infused soap bars leave your skin with an elegant, soft feel. Calming on the skin, Virgo Organics Coconut Cream bars are a wonderful choice for those with sensitive skin, dry skin, as well as for those with eczema or psoriasis.
Organic Coconut Oil, Palm Oil (Fair Trade), Organic Aloe Vera, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Safflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin (Kosher), Organic Kokum Butter, Fragrance, Titanium Deoxide, Mica
🌿 Jojoba Oil has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. The Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba Oil help in skin repair and damage control.
🌿 Aloe Vera is rich in vitamins like A, C, E, and B-12. Aloe is a anti-inflammatory, it supports the production and release of collagen. Aloe can speed up wound healing time and limits scars. It's known as a effective treatment for fungal and bacterial infections. It has an antioxidant effect that can help repair sun damage and slow down the skins aging process. It contains 98% water which helps moisturize, sooth, and hydrate the skin. Aloe vera is also known to help fight against acne, improve the appearance of rosacea, and overall, is a wonderful ingredient for any skin care regimen.
🌿 Coconut oil may be linked to some potential benefits for skin, including reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and helping heal wounds. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also possess antimicrobial properties that can help treat acne and protect the skin from harmful bacteria.
🌿 Safflower Oil: These antioxidant-rich vitamins are important in keeping your cells in good health. As a topical moisturizer, the linoleic acid in safflower oil is thought to help maintain the integrity of the outer layer of your skin by preventing flaking. Washing with safflower oil in soaps has been known to prove eczema patches and sooth the skin.
🌿 Highly moisturizing, kokum butter helps heal dry and cracked skin especially lips, elbows, knees and soles of feet. It may also aid in improving the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Kokum butter is rich in essential fatty acids, which softens the skin and helps promote elasticity.
🌿 Vegetable glycerin may lead to better skin health by helping soothe skin irritation, protect against infection and promote wound healing. Studies show that applying glycerin-containing products may protect your skin against irritants and microbes, as well as soothe inflamed or wounded
🌿 Used topically, Palm Oil restores hydration to dry skin, preventing further dryness by sealing in moisture. Suitable for use on sensitive skin, it effectively nourishes areas afflicted by eczema, psoriasis, and stretch marks. The antioxidant properties of Palm Oil boost immunity and delay the onset of wrinkles. With anti-bacterial properties, Palm Oil can prevent acne breakouts while removing impurities and dead skin for a rejuvenated complexion. Used in a massage, Palm Oil enhances skin elasticity, protects skin from harmful UV radiation, boosts circulation, soothes minor burns, slows the look of wrinkles, lightens dark spots and blemishes, and facilitates the regeneration of newer, more supple skin.
* Each bar is approximately 5.5 oz in weight.
* Due to the handmade nature of this soap, your bar may differ slightly from the picture above.
* Arrives shrink wrapped to protect from the elements.
~~~~~WHY CHOOSE VIRGO ORGANICS~~~~~
Virgo Organics uses ONLY certified organic herbs & oils, so not only will you be receiving the finest quality ingredients possible, you'll be making an investment towards a healthier YOU.
Quick Turnaround Time
FREE Sample(s) Included With Every Shipment
Certified Organic Ingredients
Top Quality & Fresh Ingredients
Many Vegan Products
Made In a Clean Environment
Sterilized Equipment and Bottling
Extra Care and Attention To Detail
Getting the most use out of your soap bar?
• Drying Time. The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last.
• Water Quality. Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• Bathing Habits. A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
• Number of Users. If multiple people are using the soap throughout the day, it will not have as much time to dry out between uses.
* If you'd like to extend the life of your soap bars, here are a few things you can try:
• Buy soap ahead of time. If you keep a small stash of soap, you can let it continue to cure. Soap will actually get better as it ages, but the scent may start to fade around a year.
• Cut your bars. If you carefully cut your bars in half (or already buy them as half bars), you can take a smaller piece into the shower with you. This way only half of the bar gets wet at a time.
• Let your soap dry out. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it.
>>> Don't worry when your soap runs out, we've got more when you need it! 💜
If you need any soap saver trays or pouches, we've got them! 🌻
For more organic skincare Goodies, Soaps, Body Butter, and more.. please visit our shop by clicking the link below..
Thank you! 🌿🌸
Copyright 2020 Virgo Organics and Alexandra Pollett Photography All Rights Reserved.
2-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Virgo Organics skin care and herbal products contain organic ingredients and should be stored in a cool, dry environment & away from direct sunlight until ready to use. We also advise that you use your product by the expiration date located on your product's packaging ad/or as directed on the product listing.
Absolutely! We can definitely help out with custom/personalized orders. Virgo Organics is stocked full of WONDERFUL products that would be fitting for weddings, birthdays, business events, anniversaries or any other special occasion. Since we make all labels and products in house, we can work together to ensure you receive the perfect gift for your special day & REALLY make it a memorable one as well. Contact me to work out the details. 🌻
Yes, some of our products are available for wholesale. Please contact me to further discuss the matter. Thank you!
Yes! 🌿 All of our herbal infusions are done in-house. ALL ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE AND NON-GMO. That's why our products are like no others. The time and care that goes into EACH and every product is extremely important to us! We hope you enjoy! :)
COST: We understand that shipping charges can be somewhat of a hassle but we do our best to be as fair as possible with the going rates that we are provided with.
TURNAROUND TIME: It generally takes us 4-6 days for processing. If for any reason we predict a longer wait, we will contact you right away.
***May 2020 update:
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, orders are taking longer to process. Thank you for your patience! ❤️
• The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it. For soap saver trays and pouches, please visit our shop.
• Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
Yes we do. PLEASE contact me if you have ANY questions or need a certain product made without certain ingredients & I will do my best to accommodate you.
Here is a list of oils & butters used by Virgo Organics that may fall under the peanut or tree nut allergy list:
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Aragon Oil
- Mango Butter
- Kukum Butter
Absolutely! I myself have Celiac Disease and fully understand the importance of a gluten free lifestyle. So whether you just have a sensitivity to gluten or you have Celiac Disease, you'll be safe buying Virgo Organics.
No, it's much more than just a food allergy. People who have a gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, should avoid gluten in ALL products, this includes your skin care, make up, hair care and personal care products.
If you or anyone you know has Celiac Disease or a Gluten allergy, please refrain from using ANY product that contains gluten.
Yes we do! We realize that it is economically wise to purchase bars in bulk. For that reason, we offer 10% off for 10 - 50 bars, for larger quantities please contact us. Please use code BULKSOAP10 at checkout. Be advised that only one promo code can be used at a time.
Jul 23, 2022
Feb 7, 2022
Dec 20, 2021
Aug 31, 2021
Aug 30, 2021
This soap is heavenly and smells so good! It makes skin soft without residue or greasiness! Love it!