*****Oatmeal, Goats Milk, & Honey Soap
By Virgo Organics
Artistry & Nature Combined
This bar is SO soft and skin loving. The lather is wonderful and the softness feels like I washed and applied lotion all at once. I love that the oats gently exfoliate (important for all skin types!)
Not only does it have natural Oats, Goats Milk & Honey, these bars are also infused with organic oils including Jojoba oil, Hemp oil, Rosehip oil, Coconut oil, & Kokum Butter.
Simply AMAZING, healthy, & extremely rejuvenating for the skin. Best part, it won't clog pores!
Lightly Scented with natural botanicals and organic essential oils that are soft, & gentle for sensitive skin.
*Each bar weighs approx. 5.5 oz
*Due to the handmade nature of this soap, your bar will differ slightly from the picture above. Each bar is wrapped in shrink wrap to ensure freshness and added protection from the elements.
~~~~~WHY CHOOSE VIRGO ORGANICS~~~~~
Virgo Organics uses ONLY certified organic herbs & oils, so not only will you be receiving the finest quality ingredients possible, you'll be making an investment towards a healthier YOU.
Quick Turnaround Time
FREE Sample(s) Included With Every Shipment
Certified Organic Ingredients
Top Quality & Fresh Ingredients
Vegan Products Available
Made In a Clean Environment
Sterilized Equipment and Bottling
Extra Care and Attention To Detail
>>> Getting the most use out of your soap bar?
• Drying Time. The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last.
• Water Quality. Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• Bathing Habits. A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
• Number of Users. If multiple people are using the soap throughout the day, it will not have as much time to dry out between uses.
* If you'd like to extend the life of your soap bars, here are a few things you can try:
• Buy soap ahead of time. If you keep a small stash of soap, you can let it continue to cure. Soap will actually get better as it ages, but the scent may start to fade around a year.
• Cut your bars. If you carefully cut your bars in half (or already buy them as half bars), you can take a smaller piece into the shower with you. This way only half of the bar gets wet at a time.
• Let your soap dry out. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it.
>>> Don't worry when your soap runs out, we've got more when you need it! :)
To visit our shop please click the link below. Thank you!
Copyright 2019 Virgo Organics and Alexandra Pollett Photography All Rights Reserved.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Virgo Organics skin care and herbal products contain organic ingredients and should be stored in a cool, dry environment & away from direct sunlight until ready to use. We also advise that you use your product by the expiration date located on your product's packaging ad/or as directed on the product listing.
Absolutely! We can definitely help out with custom/personalized orders. Virgo Organics is stocked full of WONDERFUL products that would be fitting for weddings, birthdays, business events, anniversaries or any other special occasion. Since we make all labels and products in house, we can work together to ensure you receive the perfect gift for your special day & REALLY make it a memorable one as well. Contact me to work out the details. 🌻
Yes, some of our products are available for wholesale. Please contact me to further discuss the matter. Thank you!
Yes! 🌿 All of our herbal infusions are done in-house. ALL ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE AND NON-GMO. That's why our products are like no others. The time and care that goes into EACH and every product is extremely important to us! We hope you enjoy! :)
COST: We understand that shipping charges can be somewhat of a hassle but we do our best to be as fair as possible with the going rates that we are provided with.
TURNAROUND TIME: It generally takes us 4-6 days for processing. If for any reason we predict a longer wait, we will contact you right away.
***May 2020 update:
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, orders are taking longer to process. Thank you for your patience! ❤️
• The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it. For soap saver trays and pouches, please visit our shop.
• Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
Yes we do. PLEASE contact me if you have ANY questions or need a certain product made without certain ingredients & I will do my best to accommodate you.
Here is a list of oils & butters used by Virgo Organics that may fall under the peanut or tree nut allergy list:
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Aragon Oil
- Mango Butter
- Kukum Butter
Absolutely! I myself have Celiac Disease and fully understand the importance of a gluten free lifestyle. So whether you just have a sensitivity to gluten or you have Celiac Disease, you'll be safe buying Virgo Organics.
No, it's much more than just a food allergy. People who have a gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, should avoid gluten in ALL products, this includes your skin care, make up, hair care and personal care products.
If you or anyone you know has Celiac Disease or a Gluten allergy, please refrain from using ANY product that contains gluten.
Yes we do! We realize that it is economically wise to purchase bars in bulk. For that reason, we offer 10% off for 10 - 50 bars, for larger quantities please contact us. Please use code BULKSOAP10 at checkout. Be advised that only one promo code can be used at a time.
Apr 16, 2023
Had to message the seller because my order was still on "Not Shipped" past the expected delivery window. Messaged back saying that they were sick (which is fine, I know people have lives outside of Etsy) and that they would ship the order the next day. After it was shipped, it arrived fairly quickly. I only wish they had reached out saying it would be delayed, rather than leaving me wondering. I had read some of the other reviews saying how people waited forever and never got their order, even after messaging, and was nervous that was going to happen. Luckily, I did get my order eventually and I look forward to using the soaps.
Mar 11, 2023
Dec 24, 2022
Jul 21, 2022
Excellent Soap, my skin is clean and smells good all day. Thanks 🙏🏼
May 14, 2022