*****Shungite Soap Bars
By Virgo Organics
Artistry & Nature Combined
Made with all organic oils, these Shungite infused soap bars have an elegant feel & amazing detoxifying benefits ---thanks to Earth's most ancient and AMAZING mineral! Shungite is known for purification and extremely beneficial for skin care use. These attractive bars come in multiple tribal designs to choose from, they're perfect for travel, they make an excellent facial bar, and are lightly scented with organic essential oils 🌿💚
*** Choose from a few of our favorite asian inspired scents -- simply divine! Very delicate & soft, yet intoxicatingly beautiful.
🌿 Island Fresh
🌿 Jasmine Mint
🌿 Neoli & Tangerine
🌿 Mint Tea & Ginger
We'd be happy to make your soap bar unscented if you'd prefer... also, if you have another scent that you like, feel free to contact us and ask if we have it available 🌿
🖤 Lotus (Image 2)
🖤 Butterfly (Image 3)
🖤 Phoenix (Image 4)
🖤 Floral (Image 5)
🖤 Swirls (Image 6)
* These soap bars are a shade of gray due to the natural shungite we infuse into each one.
* Each bar weighs approx 3 oz
* Due to the handmade nature of this soap, your bar will differ slightly from the picture above.
* Arrives shrink wrapped to protect from the elements.
~~~~~WHY CHOOSE VIRGO ORGANICS~~~~~
Virgo Organics uses ONLY certified organic herbs & oils, so not only will you be receiving the finest quality ingredients possible, you'll be making an investment towards a healthier YOU.
Quick Turnaround Time
FREE Sample(s) Included With Every Shipment
Certified Organic Ingredients
Top Quality & Fresh Ingredients
Many Vegan Products
Made In a Clean Environment
Sterilized Equipment and Bottling
Extra Care and Attention To Detail
>>> Getting the most use out of your soap bar?
• Drying Time. The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last.
• Water Quality. Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• Bathing Habits. A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
• Number of Users. If multiple people are using the soap throughout the day, it will not have as much time to dry out between uses.
* If you'd like to extend the life of your soap bars, here are a few things you can try:
• Buy soap ahead of time. If you keep a small stash of soap, you can let it continue to cure. Soap will actually get better as it ages, but the scent may start to fade around a year.
• Cut your bars. If you carefully cut your bars in half (or already buy them as half bars), you can take a smaller piece into the shower with you. This way only half of the bar gets wet at a time.
• Let your soap dry out. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it.
Don't worry when your soap runs out, we've got more when you need it!
We offer different facial soap bars. Referenced in photo #7.
Top: (light green) is our French clay bar
Middle: (light pink) is our rose clay and activated charcoal bar.
Bottom: (gray) is our Shungite infused bar.
🌿 For more organic goodies please visit our shop by clicking the link below:
Copyright 2021 Virgo Organics and Alexandra Pollett Photography All Rights Reserved.
2-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Virgo Organics skin care and herbal products contain organic ingredients and should be stored in a cool, dry environment & away from direct sunlight until ready to use. We also advise that you use your product by the expiration date located on your product's packaging ad/or as directed on the product listing.
Absolutely! We can definitely help out with custom/personalized orders. Virgo Organics is stocked full of WONDERFUL products that would be fitting for weddings, birthdays, business events, anniversaries or any other special occasion. Since we make all labels and products in house, we can work together to ensure you receive the perfect gift for your special day & REALLY make it a memorable one as well. Contact me to work out the details. 🌻
Yes, some of our products are available for wholesale. Please contact me to further discuss the matter. Thank you!
Yes! 🌿 All of our herbal infusions are done in-house. ALL ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE AND NON-GMO. That's why our products are like no others. The time and care that goes into EACH and every product is extremely important to us! We hope you enjoy! :)
COST: We understand that shipping charges can be somewhat of a hassle but we do our best to be as fair as possible with the going rates that we are provided with.
TURNAROUND TIME: It generally takes us 4-6 days for processing. If for any reason we predict a longer wait, we will contact you right away.
***May 2020 update:
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, orders are taking longer to process. Thank you for your patience! ❤️
• The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it. For soap saver trays and pouches, please visit our shop.
• Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
Yes we do. PLEASE contact me if you have ANY questions or need a certain product made without certain ingredients & I will do my best to accommodate you.
Here is a list of oils & butters used by Virgo Organics that may fall under the peanut or tree nut allergy list:
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Aragon Oil
- Mango Butter
- Kukum Butter
Absolutely! I myself have Celiac Disease and fully understand the importance of a gluten free lifestyle. So whether you just have a sensitivity to gluten or you have Celiac Disease, you'll be safe buying Virgo Organics.
No, it's much more than just a food allergy. People who have a gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, should avoid gluten in ALL products, this includes your skin care, make up, hair care and personal care products.
If you or anyone you know has Celiac Disease or a Gluten allergy, please refrain from using ANY product that contains gluten.
Yes we do! We realize that it is economically wise to purchase bars in bulk. For that reason, we offer 10% off for 10 - 50 bars, for larger quantities please contact us. Please use code BULKSOAP10 at checkout. Be advised that only one promo code can be used at a time.
Jul 17, 2021
Aug 30, 2020
This was my first time ordering this soap, and I have been very happy with it! I picked the "Phoenix" print choice for the soap and chose the "Unscented" option as my skin can be a little bipolar when it comes to scents at times. The lather is lush and and the soap itself is very kind when it comes to the skin; no tight, itchy feeling or the feeling of film left behind after rinsing off. My skin felt perfectly clean and soft after using it! I'd recommend this soap to anyone, for sure, and if there is anyone else out there who suffers from picky, sensitive skin like I do, I think you'd be safe in giving this shungite-infused formula a try.
Jul 30, 2020
Amazing soap! I love washing my face with it every morning! It's very uplifting and seems to have brightened my complexion.