*****Organic Witch Hazel Extract
By Virgo Organics
Nature and Artistry Combined
Witch Hazel extract is a wonderful ingredient for use in your cosmetic and medicinal preparations. It is gentle enough to be used alone as a facial cleanser and acne fighter, or it may be combined with other ingredients or herbs. *Commercial Witch Hazel extracts usually contain more alcohol than actual witch hazel, and have only been distilled once. This TRUE witch hazel extract has been double distilled, and contains 86% witch hazel extract and only 14% alcohol. This makes it more soothing and lacks the alcohol sting and scent.
🌿 THE MANY USES OF WITCH HAZEL ...
* Soothes irritated skin & reduces inflammation.
* Works great as a stand alone facial cleanser. Simply apply to a facial cotton pad and wipe face gently. Apply lotion afterwards if needed.
* A wonderful aftershave. The anti-inflammatory properties of witch hazel stop itchy bumps from forming up around your irritated hair follicles. Apply before or after shaving
* Spot and blemish control. Apply to a cotton ball and apply directly to your trouble spots.
* Soothe and heal diaper rash. If your baby's rash isn't healing quick enough, apply witch hazel solution with a cotton ball and you should see immediate improvement to your baby's bottom.
* Soothe poison ivy and poison oak. Just like acne and blemishes, the witch hazel reduces itching and relieves swelling. Something definitely worth packing on your next camping trip.
* Treat and soothe a nasty sunburn. Treating a sunburn with witch hazel will lessen healing time and prevent the infamous skin peeling and flaking.
* Use to heal and soothe various cuts and bruises. We refer to witch hazel as nature's answer to Neosporin. Applying a dab of it will cleanse the cut, protects against infection, and encourage quicker healing of minor skin breaks.
* Take the bite out of bug bites. With its anti-itch and anti-inflammatory properties, witch hazel is ideal for treating bug bites. Just dab a little on the affected area.
* Refresh tired eyes. Soak a clean rag in witch hazel and cold water and placing the cold compress over your closed eyes. After 10 minutes, your eyes should be refreshed, and any redness should be gone.
* Varicose vein relief. Soak wash cloths in witch hazel and lay on legs, which are propped straight out, to reduce pain and swelling from varicose veins. The witch hazel helps to tighten the veins, relieving the discomfort temporarily.
* Soothe and reduce external hemorrhoids. Not only does witch hazel tighten skin, it's also a good anti-itch remedy. By combining witch hazel with aloe or vegetable glycerin and rub it on external hemorrhoids, you will reduce itching significantly and dry up most bleeding.
Odor- Virtually odorless/characteristic
Alcohol by volume- 14.5%
External use only.
*Use within 1 year of receiving. 9 oz, flip top.
Organic Witch Hazel Extract & Organic Alcohol
~~~~~WHY CHOOSE VIRGO ORGANICS~~~~~
Virgo Organics uses ONLY certified organic herbs & oils, so not only will you be receiving the finest quality ingredients possible, you'll be making an investment towards a healthier YOU.
Quick Turnaround Time
FREE Sample(s) Included With Every Shipment
Certified Organic Ingredients
Top Quality & Fresh Ingredients
Many Vegan Products
Made In a Clean Environment
Sterilized Equipment and Bottling
Extra Care and Attention To Detail
Looking for more organic remedies or gentle skin care products? Visit our shop by clicking the link below!
Copyright 2021 Virgo Organics LLC and Alexandra Pollett Photography All Rights Reserved.
2-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Virgo Organics skin care and herbal products contain organic ingredients and should be stored in a cool, dry environment & away from direct sunlight until ready to use. We also advise that you use your product by the expiration date located on your product's packaging ad/or as directed on the product listing.
Absolutely! We can definitely help out with custom/personalized orders. Virgo Organics is stocked full of WONDERFUL products that would be fitting for weddings, birthdays, business events, anniversaries or any other special occasion. Since we make all labels and products in house, we can work together to ensure you receive the perfect gift for your special day & REALLY make it a memorable one as well. Contact me to work out the details. 🌻
Yes, some of our products are available for wholesale. Please contact me to further discuss the matter. Thank you!
Yes! 🌿 All of our herbal infusions are done in-house. ALL ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE AND NON-GMO. That's why our products are like no others. The time and care that goes into EACH and every product is extremely important to us! We hope you enjoy! :)
COST: We understand that shipping charges can be somewhat of a hassle but we do our best to be as fair as possible with the going rates that we are provided with.
TURNAROUND TIME: It generally takes us 4-6 days for processing. If for any reason we predict a longer wait, we will contact you right away.
***May 2020 update:
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, orders are taking longer to process. Thank you for your patience! ❤️
• The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it. For soap saver trays and pouches, please visit our shop.
• Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
Yes we do. PLEASE contact me if you have ANY questions or need a certain product made without certain ingredients & I will do my best to accommodate you.
Here is a list of oils & butters used by Virgo Organics that may fall under the peanut or tree nut allergy list:
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Aragon Oil
- Mango Butter
- Kukum Butter
Absolutely! I myself have Celiac Disease and fully understand the importance of a gluten free lifestyle. So whether you just have a sensitivity to gluten or you have Celiac Disease, you'll be safe buying Virgo Organics.
No, it's much more than just a food allergy. People who have a gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, should avoid gluten in ALL products, this includes your skin care, make up, hair care and personal care products.
If you or anyone you know has Celiac Disease or a Gluten allergy, please refrain from using ANY product that contains gluten.
Yes we do! We realize that it is economically wise to purchase bars in bulk. For that reason, we offer 10% off for 10 - 50 bars, for larger quantities please contact us. Please use code BULKSOAP10 at checkout. Be advised that only one promo code can be used at a time.
Sep 18, 2020
Product was just what I was looking for...arrived fast. Would recommend this product and seller. THANKS!
Aug 31, 2020
The product was safely packaged and received, thank you for the little sample as well! I like the purity of the product!
Jul 30, 2020
Jun 30, 2020
Well packaged. Came sealed which is reassuring. Very please with my purchase
May 21, 2020
Quick shipping and cute packaging ! Thank you for the small free gift!