*****Organic Arnica Herbal Oil
By Virgo Organics
Artistry & Nature Combined
This oil is well-suited for those who physically exert themselves and push their bodies. Absorbs quickly into the skin and fast-acting! Use following a strenuous work out...your muscles will love you for it! Our Arnica Herbal oil is solar infused in a window on site using certified organic Arnica montana flowers, Organic Olive oil and a touch of Gluten Free Vitamin E oil.
>>> About the product:
Great in soaps, creams, lotions and for massage.
Keep the skin moist and wrinkle free.
Usage Rate: 1-100%
Topically, Arnica Herbal Oil can be used in preparations for tinctures, creams, ointments, compresses and poultices.
Cautions: Arnica should only be applied to unbroken skin as it is known to promote blood circulation and may increase bleeding of wounds.
~ Solar Infused
Contains: *Organic Arnica Flowers infused in *Organic Olive Oil, a few drops of *Organic Vitamin E oil. Gluten Free!
IMPORTANT: Many products containing Vitamin E Oil are NOT Gluten Free, so please be careful! All Virgo Organics Products are Celiac Safe, and trust me, with having Celiac Disease myself, I understand the importance in having gluten free skin care products.
***ALL Come in Reusable Amber Glass Bottles. Store all herbal oils in amber glass containers to maintain freshness and attain maximum shelf life.
2 oz ~ Amber Glass Bottle with Dropper Cap.
4 oz , 8 oz, 16 oz ~ Amber Glass Bottle w/ Black Phenolic Cone Lined Cap.
Arnica is known for it's wrinkle fighting qualities, along with:
1. Treatment Of Skin Infections And Eczema.
2. Treatment Of Frost Bites And Chilblains.
3. Skin Nourishment. Arnica for skin care can effectively heal bruises, sunburns, minor burns and superficial phlebitis.
4. Treatment Of Stretch Marks. Topically rubbing Arnica extracts reduces the appearance of pregnancy-related stretch marks. All you need to do is gently apply Arnica oil on your stomach at least four times a day.
5. Benefits Of Arnica For Hair. The anti-inflammatory properties of Arnica make it usable in hair care as well. Arnica extracts are often used in conditioners and shampoos. Some of its benefits for hair are as follows.
6. Arnica For Hair Loss.
7. Treatment Of Dandruff.
8. Treatment Of Split Ends And Premature Graying Of Hair.
9. Treatment Of Arthritis. Arnica oil has proven to be as effective as ibuprofen in lessening pain and improving hand function. The essence of arnica plant is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. Being an anti-inflammatory agent, it can be used to massage inflamed or painful joints for relief.
10. Treatment Of Muscle Soreness.
11. Healing Qualities. Arnica has been used in topical preparations for healing bruises, muscle aches, superficial phlebitis, wounds and swelling due to insect bites and fractures. It helps in the regeneration of tissues and can heal injuries. It is also effective in healing burns. It improves blood circulation by stimulating white blood cell activity, decreasing the amount of healing time and reducing inflammation.
12. Treatment Of Post-Surgery Pain.
13. Treatment Of Bruises And Black Eyes.
~~~~~WHY CHOOSE VIRGO ORGANICS~~~~~
Virgo Organics uses ONLY certified organic herbs & oils, so not only will you be receiving the finest quality ingredients possible, you'll be making an investment towards a healthier YOU.
Quick Turnaround Time
FREE Sample(s) Included With Every Shipment
Certified Organic Ingredients
Top Quality & Fresh Ingredients
Many Vegan Products
Made In a Clean Environment
Sterilized Equipment and Bottling
Extra Care and Attention To Detail
***Visit Our Shops Announcements For Current Discounts & Special Offers!
Copyright 2019 Virgo Organics LLC and Alexandra Pollett Photography All Rights Reserved.
3-6 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Virgo Organics products contain organic ingredients and should be stored in a cool, dry environment & away from direct sunlight until ready to use. We also advise that you use your product by the expiration date located on your product's packaging ad/or as directed on the product listing.
Absolutely! We can definitely help out with custom/personalized orders. Virgo Organics is stocked full of WONDERFUL products that would be fitting for weddings, birthdays, business events, anniversaries or any other special occasion. Since we make all labels and products in house, we can work together to ensure you receive the perfect gift for your special day & REALLY make it a memorable one as well. Contact me to work out the details. 🌻
Yes, some of our products are available for wholesale. Please contact me to further discuss the matter. Thank you!
Yes! 🌿 All of our herbal infusions are done in-house. ALL ORGANIC, GLUTEN FREE AND NON-GMO. That's why our products are like no others. The time and care that goes into EACH and every product is extremely important to us! We hope you enjoy! :)
COST: We understand that shipping charges can be somewhat of a hassle but we do our best to be as fair as possible with the going rates that we are provided with.
TURNAROUND TIME: It generally takes us 4-6 days for processing. If for any reason we predict a longer wait, we will contact you right away.
***May 2020 update:
Due to COVID-19 safety measures, orders are taking longer to process. Thank you for your patience! ❤️
• The more thoroughly a soap bar can dry out between uses, the longer it will last. Make sure to use a soap saver or soap dish so that your soap can dry out between uses. Don't allow your soap to sit in a puddle of water or let the shower pour down on it. For soap saver trays and pouches, please visit our shop.
• Softer water usually makes your soap last longer because the soap lathers more quickly so you don't have to rub it as much.
• A person who uses a washcloth, sea sponge, or a different lathering aid will use less soap than one who rubs the soap directly over the skin.
Yes we do. PLEASE contact me if you have ANY questions or need a certain product made without certain ingredients & I will do my best to accommodate you.
Here is a list of oils & butters used by Virgo Organics that may fall under the peanut or tree nut allergy list:
- Kukui Nut Oil
- Macadamia Nut Oil
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Hazelnut Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Shea Butter
- Aragon Oil
- Mango Butter
- Kukum Butter
Absolutely! I myself have Celiac Disease and fully understand the importance of a gluten free lifestyle. So whether you just have a sensitivity to gluten or you have Celiac Disease, you'll be safe buying Virgo Organics.
No, it's much more than just a food allergy. People who have a gluten sensitivity or Celiac disease, should avoid gluten in ALL products, this includes your skin care, make up, hair care and personal care products.
If you or anyone you know has Celiac Disease or a Gluten allergy, please refrain from using ANY product that contains gluten.
Yes we do! We realize that it is economically wise to purchase bars in bulk. For that reason, we offer 15% off for 10 - 50 bars, for larger quantities please contact us. Please use code BULKSOAP15 at checkout. Be advised that only one promo code can be used at a time.
Feb 3, 2021
Super high quality! You get what you pay for and our customers love the balm that this goes into!
Dec 12, 2020
Quickly shipped nice quality item
Oct 6, 2020
Quality product. Came as described.
Sep 27, 2020
Came as actually packaged and viewed online